Sunday, September 20, 2009

What did you say? Are the pieces of the pie of add up to wellness?

What did you say? Are the pieces of the pie of add up to wellness?I am in the sphere of 9th grade fitness and tomorrow we arrange a graded classs argument. I am taking observations on the questions he already gave to us, and single of them mentions the pie of add up to wellness. I remember departure in excess of this in the sphere of hall, but i can't remember all the pieces of the pie. The ones I work out remember are spiritual, mental, and material. Agree to me know ASAP if you know whta the other two are. Gratitude!I arrange rebuff brainchild what did you say? You covered in the sphere of hall but I think the basis in favor of fitness would be located morally. More readily you arrange to be located religious or else not is furthermore the peak but having a impression of rationale, and so forth. Regretful I can't think of a few other pieces to your pie.Regretful, didn't notice you thought Spiritual already : ( Uh, is Social a part of the pie? And money-spinning?
http://zebulunllc.com

What did you say? Are the pieces of the pie of add up to wellness?